welcome home to Country Living at its finest! You will absolutely love living in this spacious one floor rancher with plenty of room to expand. This lovely home features a full basement with walk out stairs, just waiting to be finished, a very large yard (1.66 acres) and is in the very desirable Woodstown/Pilesgrove School district. With a spacious country kitchen by Matteo's, beautiful dining room with a bow window (2011) and fireplace , large family room featuring French doors (2011), beautiful easy to clean floors and large bedrooms, it is as close to perfect as you will find. All windows in the house were replaced with Power Windows (2007) and come with a lifetime warranty. in 2016 the master bathroom was completely upgraded. New garage door and new Master lift a well as new insulation in the attic in 2017. In 2018 a full exterior makeover was done including a 50 year roof (including adding soffits and ridge vents as well as a new attic fan), all new siding and trim (including new sheathing and insulation board s well as vapor wrap ) and new "no-seam" gutters. You are not going to want to miss out on this one, it won't last long!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Oil Hot Water Heater
Vinyl Siding, Block
2,280 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available
Woodstown-Pilesgrove Regi Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Washer, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Water Dispenser, Water Treatment System
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms, Walkout Stairs
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Insulated, Low-Emittance , Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Brick, Heatilator, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Grab Bars, Main Level Entry, Low Closet Rods.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Asphalt, Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 300 x 250
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Playground, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Not In Development, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)