Don't miss this custom built, open living area - well maintained rancher. Two, possibly three bedrooms, newly renovated bathroom and kitchen, with half bath conveniently located off the kitchen and room currently used as an office. The location alone will put this on your must see list - on a quiet cul-de-sac backing to a wooded lot, where you will enjoy the peace and quiet. The sunken living room and dining room together give you that open feeling. There are hard wood floors under the carpet that is neutral and in excellent condition. Beautiful stone fireplace also has the ash clean out to the high 4 ft. Crawl space. The heated garage also has a newly coated floor. Brick exterior and gutter guards offer maintenance free exterior. This home is truly move in condition and the location - 20 Minutes from Wilmington DE, 40 Minutes from Philadelphia, 1.5 hours from Baltimore and 1.5 to the Jersey shore offer so much to do and see. Schedule your showing today!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Oil Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,484 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Telephone, Natural Gas, Electric service available
Pennsville Township Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Slate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- 1. Stone, Wood-burning, Mantle.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cedar Closet, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- 131.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Irregular, Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price