Country roads...take me home to this custom built ranch (built in 2007) on 1.43 acres in desirable Mannington Township with views of farmland and low taxes and boasting of 2 x 6 framing, top of the line Andersen 400 series windows, high ceilings, full walk-up attic and high basement with extra wide walk out steel door for moving things in and out. Don't worry about power outages with the whole house generator which supplies power to the critical circuits of the home when needed. This house is extremely efficient with solar panels (owned) to lower and/or eliminate your energy bills. The walk up attic could be converted into more living space. The 2 car garage has extra storage overhead. The kitchen is huge and boasts of hardwood flooring, double oven, double sink, dishwasher, pantry, 42" quality cabinetry, recessed lighting, and all stainless steel appliances. The dining area has a extra wide sliding patio door that opens to your rear deck with more amazing views and your garden area. The maintenance free composite deck has an awning to keep you cool on a relaxing afternoon of reading. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and a master bath. You would be hard pressed to find a home that is built better and in a more appealing country setting that this one!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Well
1,936 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Mannington Township Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Mud Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer, Water Treatment System, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Porch
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot Dimensions
- 225' x 284'
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price