Don't miss out on this one of a kind water front home in the conveniently located town of Pennsville, located at Exit 1 of the NJ Turnpike , entrance to Interstate Route 295 and the Delaware Memorial Bridge, (10 minutes from tax free shopping in Delaware!!) Great location for commuting to work as well as for the large or expanding family. 5 bedrooms and 3.5 baths allow for plenty of room as well as the large living room, formal dining room, and large family room - total living area 3,046 square feet!!! As much as the interior will impress you when entering the spacious and well decorated foyer, wait until you walk through the family room and out of the glass sliding doors onto the deck surrounded by EP Henry brick work and an outdoor cooking area. The landscaping has been completely coordinated to connect to the beautiful Gunite heated inground pool. Walking past the pool and through the decorative fencing onto the beach of the Delaware River is a great way to relax by the water watching the breathtaking sunsets. The River affords beautiful views in all seasons and you will be fascinated watching the Eagles, Ospreys, and Hawks hunt - great location for the bird watcher or fisherman. Another view is from the master bedroom with sitting area, complete with a balcony facing the river and a gas fireplace as well. The master bath is complete with a jacuzzi tub and conveniently located adjacent to the walk in closet/dressing room. Below the master bedroom is the spacious family room also with a gas fireplace and faces the river for year round breathtaking views. A Florida Room is adjacent to the Family room and is great for entertaining in the summer. The well maintained landscaping also includes an inground sprinkler system, an extra large shed, flower beds and the new rubber mulch for long term cover. Only minutes away is the famous River View Park - over 11 Acres complete with a walking area (1.1 miles around) and home of the famous Septemberfest celebration (first Saturday after labor Day) which features fireworks, rides for the children, food vendors, music and a parade to start the day. A boat ramp is also available in Pennsville for residents of Pennsville to use.If you are looking for the perfect forever home, where you can relax all year long as if you are on vacation, this is the home for you.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Aluminum Siding
3,046 sq. ft
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Electric service available
Pennsville Township Public Schools
PENNSVILLE MEMORIAL H.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Dryer, Stove, Refrigerator, Washer, Range Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Ice Maker, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Bay Window(s), Casement
- 2. Gas Burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway, Private.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Deck, Balcony, Porch, Roof Deck, Patio, Brick
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Heated, In-ground, Saltwater, Permits, Child safety fence
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 100.00 x 206.00
- Body of Water
- Delaware River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Satellite Dish, Street Lights, Sidewalks, Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Fishing. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Other.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)