Classic brick rancher on a corner lot in the desirable Sparks Tract area of Pennsville---steps from public access to the Delaware River! 1,364 square foot home features 3 bedrooms and 1.5 baths with gorgeous hardwood floors and a wood burning brick fireplace! Open kitchen with island, all appliances included, and dining area. 3 bedrooms with hardwood floors and good closet space. The back heated sunroom/family room is a favorite area to relax~or use it as a toy room or office. Attractive crown molding lends a nice touch. Spacious laundry area/mudroom is a great feature to have! 100 X 120 corner lot, fully fenced backyard, with a driveway on the front and side of the property. Attached oversized 1 car garage with electric opener has room for your vehicle and additional storage. Also attached shed for lawn equipment is super convenient. Zoned Gas hotwater heat system new in 2010, Central Air, electric hot water heater installed in 2009. Home will require flood insurance, but current owner pays $572 a year. Great neighborhood! Property is close the Pennsville Little League field and Delaware River/Riverview Beach Park for seasonal enjoyment. Pennsville is centrally located to major cities such as Wilmington, Delaware (15 mins), Philadelphia (35/40 mins), Baltimore (1.5 hours), and Jersey shore points (less than 2 hours). Quick access to travel arteries of NJ Turnpike, 295, Delaware Memorial and Commodore Barry Bridges.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Publ
1,364 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Pennsville Township Public Schools
PENN BEACH E.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Mud Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Dryer, Microwave, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Paved Driveway.
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 100.00 x 120.00
- Chain Link, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Corner, Front Yard, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price