This beautiful farm home sits on country land that has breathtaking water views. This custom home has every upgrade that you can possibly image. Starting with the wide plank oak hardwood floors, custom farmhouse doors and hardware through-out, upgraded carpets, and upgraded fixtures through-out. The kitchen features a Heartland stove with convection oven and 6 burner gas top, an additional wall oven, 42 inch custom maple cabinets, granite counters, tile back splash, and stainless steel appliances. 3 Bedrooms plus 2 Bonus Rooms for Guests, Play Rooms or Study Spaces. The list goes on and on. Bring your kayaks and small boats. Three acres are cleared, the rest is high and dry wooded and also wetlands. Access to the water is easy and is not through the wetlands. The property is great for privacy, hunting, dirtbike or quad riding, kayaking, etc...beautiful landscape with stacked stone walls and slate patio. There is also a 50 x 38 two story barn w/electric and workshop area. ItÃ¢ s great home with a very unique setting on the Alloway Creek. The property is 18.22 acres with roughly 5-6 acres of woods/field with the remainder of property being marshland along the Alloway Creek. Wildlife include: ducks, geese, deer, turkey, bald eagles, fish, and others. There is enough land to archery hunt and hunt waterfowl on the creek/marsh. The property includes a 38x50 two story barn that is approximately 3500 square feet. The barn is in excellent condition. Full basement, new propane heater, public sewer, and well water. 20 miles - Wilmington DE 40 miles - Philadelphia 120 miles - NYC 75 miles - Baltimore 45 miles - Beach/ Ocean If youÃ¢ ve been stuck at home during quarantine and love the outdoors, you will love this location. Plenty of public hunting and fishing within 20 miles.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
LP Gas Water Heater, Private Water Service
3,300 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Electric service available, Cable TV, Telephone
Alloway Township Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Office, Attic, Hobby Room
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished, Unfinished Basement, Entrance Outside
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Air Filter, Attic Storage, Bar, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Feed Barn, Front Yard, Back Yard, Trees. Cleared, Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard, Rural, Sloping, Stream/Creek, Subdivision Possible, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price